Aroma101 Aromatherapy Foundations Certification program
with Jade Shutes
Saturday, Nov 12, 2011 – Monday, Nov 14, 2011
9:30am to 4:30pm each day. Monday we will conclude at 3pm.
Willow Spring, NC (about 1/2 hour outside of Raleigh and 1 hour from Chapel Hill)
Join me for a three day intensive certification program for the Foundations of Aromatherapy. For more details please visit:
This class is Saturday, Sunday and Monday plus some home study.
REGISTER TODAY! SPACE LIMITED.
The Aroma101: Foundations of Aromatherapy Certificate program has been designed for massage therapists, estheticians, nurses, healthcare providers and individuals interested in exploring aromatherapy and the benefits of essential oils. This is a three day intensive.
This program is approved by the NCBTMB for 40 CE Hours for massage therapists.
- Aromatherapy Foundations
- The Holistic Framework
- Essential Oils Study
- The Quality of Essential Oils
- The Therapeutic and Energetic Properties of 20 Essential Oils
- Safety and contraindications
- Aromatic Skincare
- Olfaction and Aroma Psychology
- Methods of Application
- Blending Approaches and Techniques
- Aromatic Treatment Design and Implementation
- Self care and Healthcare with Aromatherapy.
- Basic Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Basic Case study for family, friends and existing healthcare professionals.
- What to do next? Advanced Aromatherapy Certification Program
You will learn about the following essential oils:
- Clary sage Salvia sclarea
- Roman Chamomile Chamaemelum nobile syn. Anthemis nobilis
- Cypress Cupressus sempervirens
- Eucalyptus Eucalyptus globulus
- Fennel Foeniculum vulgare
- Frankincense Boswellia carteii syn. thurifera
- Geranium Pelargonium graveolens
- Ginger Zingiber officinale
- Grapefruit Citrus paradisi
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia
- Lemon Citrus limon
- Lemongrass Cymbopogon citratus
- Orange Citrus sinensis
- Patchouli Pogostemom cablin
- Peppermint Mentha x piperita
- Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
- Tangerine/Mandarin Citrus reticulata
- Tea Tree Melaleuca alternifolia
- Vetiver Vetiveria zizanoides
- Ylang ylang Cananga odorata
Course Enrollment Information
- The Aroma101: Foundations of Aromatherapy certificate program manual designed and written by Jade Shutes
- Full life time access to our new online Foudations of Aromatherapy program.
- 3 days of training with East-West School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies with Jade Shutes
- Full materia medica profiles on 20 essential oils
- The use of the 20 organic or wild crafted ‘therapeutic quality essential oils
- An extensive list of resources for quality products
- Information about various Aromatherapy organizations and journals
- Discounts on additional supplies/kits from our select suppliers
- Review of case studies and exam
- CE hours for massage therapists
- Issuance of Certificate for Foundation of aromatherapy education.
Students will create and take home at least four of the following products:
- Essential oil inhalers
- Bath salts
- Cream or Lotion
- Massage oil
- Salt scrubs
- Hydrosol or aromatic spritzer sprays
- Synergy for steam inhalation
Anyone may register for this class. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.