Summer Cooling Gel
For: Sunburn / Heat rash / Hives / Inflamed Skin
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp German chamomile hydrosol
- 1 tbsp Witch hazel hydrosol
- 1.5 tbsp plantain/chickweed herbal oil (*can use calendula or just plantain herbal oil too)
- 5 drops German chamomile essential oil
- 7-10 drops Lavender essential oil
Steps to make:
1. In a glass measuring cup or bowl combine aloe vera gel, hydrosols and herbal oil together. Use a stainless steel whisk to mix ingredients.
2. Add essential oils and whisk until well combined.
3. Apply to areas of sunburn, inflamed skin or on hives. Cooling, anti-inflammatory, relieves stress from itchiness or pain too!
4. Be sure to label, store in a glass jar and keep in refrigerator!