Our new Butters, Balms and Salves online Certificate program has been designed for massage therapists, estheticians, and individuals interested in learning how to make unique and effective body butters, balms and salves! It is a self paced program so you can learn on your own time!
This is an entry-level class. No previous Aromatherapy training is required! This class can be taken by anyone, but we’ve found that students are primarily interested in:
- Developing a body care products line
- Enhancing their existing knowledge
- Creating aromatic butters, balms and salves for family, friends and self
- Simply learning more about how to make beautiful products!
How do I become certified with the Butters, Balms and Salves Certificate Program?
In order to receive the East-West School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies certification students must:
- Complete all modules in Butters, Balms and Salves program.
- Complete all quizzes in course with passing grades.
- Do experiential work and share your experience with Jade Shutes.
This program is currently being applied for NCBTMB CE Hours for massage therapists.
We will announce its approval when it is complete.
In this course you will learn how to make:
- Body butters
- Lotion bars
- Lip and Body balms
- Massage butter
- Solid natural deodorants
You will be guided throughout your process with hands on learning activities using recipes and ideas provided throughout the program. You will be empowered with the knowledge of formulation guidelines to make your own unique butters, balms and salves with a variety of vegetable and herbal oils as well as butters.
Upon completion of this program you will be able to create handmade organic butters, balms and salves for your self, family and friends or begin building your own natural skin care product line.
The Butters, Balms and Salves program has been designed as a self paced program. You can complete the course at your own pace and on your own time! Once you register for the course you will have lifetime access to all training material and video content, including all updates that are made to the program!
Course Enrollment Information
Tuition: SPECIAL OFFER $150. until September 6th, 2014, $225. thereafter. Enter code: butters at checkout.
Butters, Balms and Salves Course includes:
- Clear instructions on how to make salves, butters and balms.
- Five video tutorials to support your learning!
- Data sheets on 23 vegetable oils, 12 herbal oils, and 8 natural butters.
- Lifetime access to course!
- Experiential product making exercises
- Products covered: Lip balms, Body balms, Salves, Body butter, Natural Deodorant, Massage butter, and much more!
- The best Aromatherapy links and resources hand picked by Jade Shutes.
- Issuance of certificate for 24 hours of aromatherapy education.
PLEASE NOTE: Course does not come with supplies. You will need to order this separately. The list of necessary supplies is posted on the course instructions inside the course.
Anyone may register for this class. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
The program has been designed to guide you step by step on how to make unique butters, balms and salves from a variety of ingredients. This is a perfect course to begin blending aromatherapeutic skin care products as well as to improve upon existing product making techniques. And besides all that, it is loads of fun and your skin will love you!
Register TODAY: Register here!
Tuition only: $150. Special offer through September 6th, $225. thereafter. Use code: butters when you check out.