The School for Aromatic Studies is dedicated to ensuring that you receive the best aromatherapy education to meet your needs and goals.
We realize that selecting the right Aromatherapy school to attend can be a daunting task. With so many schools to choose from we at the School for Aromatic Studies understand your dilemma. What makes each aromatherapy school unique is its philosophy, its approach to aromatherapy education, as well as its established position within the field of aromatherapy.
Since 1990, Jade Shutes and her school have been leaders in the aromatherapy community helping to shape the future of aromatherapy education locally and nationally. Our aromatherapy programs have evolved over years of experience, teaching, student feedback and research.
Our first priority is our commitment to you as an individual and in ensuring that you choose the correct aromatherapy program to fulfill your needs for aromatherapy education. The School for Aromatic Studies is one of the founding schools for aromatherapy education in North America. The School was established in 1991 by Jade Shutes and has continued offering professional and dynamic aromatherapy education for over 20 years.
The School for Aromatic Studies offers dynamic, innovative and professionally designed aromatherapy educational programs. By studying with the School for Aromatic Studies you will earn your aromatherapy diploma or aromatherapy certificate from a highly respected and established aromatherapy school.
Our Professional Qualifications & Membership:
- B.A., Diploma At., Certified Herbalist, Cert. AT Reflexologist
- Aromatherapy Educator, Practitioner and Author with over 20 years of experience
- Author: Aromatherapy for Bodyworkers textbook
- Past President of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy 2000-2003 and 2013-2015
- Professional Member: NAHA
The East West School for Aromatic Studies
- Full Member: Council of Aromatherapy Schools and Educators (NAHA CASE)
- Organizational Member of the American Holistic Health Association
- Organization Member of United Plant Savers (UPS)
- Academic Member of the American Botanical Council
- Massage Therapy NCBTMB Continuing Education Provider
Earn Valuable CE Hours
- Continuing Education Provider: The School for Aromatic Studies is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider. NCBTMB Provider #: 406071-00
NEW! Approved CE provider with the Florida Board of Massage Therapy. CE Provider #: 50-13927
Gain Knowledge and Empowerment
- Whether you are interested in becoming a Certified Aromatherapist or simply pursuing knowledge of herbs and aromatherapy, the School for Aromatic Studies offers two professional certification programs and several independent certification modules. All our aromatherapy programs are available to you whether you are interested in setting up a practice, complimenting an existing one, or enhancing your knowledge for your own personal health, passion, and well-being. We believe that it is within education where the path to awareness is nurtured and each of us: empowered.
Study with one of our incredible instructors
- The School for Aromatic Studies offers classes throughout the United States, in Taiwan and in Hungary. Our instructors have all completed Level Two Graduate training in aromatherapy and are excited to share their knowledge and experience with you. As representatives of the School for Aromatic Studies, our instructors offer the same high quality education as Jade Shutes.
Receive Educational Support and/or Work Experience
- During your aromatherapy education with the School for Aromatic Studies we support you in maintaining communications with the School. As a student you can request course support at any time via email, telephone and/or written letters. We are here to provide you with feedback, support and answers to your questions as often as you like and throughout your educational experience with us.